Montag, 15. Juni 2009

First Song in remember of him

Naive
1.
I can remember as if it was yesterday, you told me „You are so beautiful“,
You told me I am everything, and I could be sure there is no other one,
My heart was beating my hands were cold, I felt like in heaven, it was just wonderful,
I remember still the words you said, I still feel your hug and your hands,
In this moment I just saw your beautiful face, and I didn’t thought about a wrong trace,
I didn’t thought that a person could lie like you, but now I know nothing you said was true.
In your net of lies, I was lost, In my mind we were a dream couple but I forgot,
trusting the wrong person will kill me once, once I will renounce love,
And after him I thought I am on this point, and everything I had was a broken heart and a joint.

Refrain :
Every Friend told me then, you are so naive, why will you never learn,
it depressed me a time, because I risked and never earned,
But I am a naive girl and I know I am, what should I do,
there is no way, should I change myself to guard my heart,
or should I risk to get hurt, and win once my part.

2.
He told me later we could have fun together, no relationship but much much better,
I knew it would kill my soul, but one minute with him was more worth than a million,
why he shouldn’t fell in love with me, maybe after 3 dates he will see the true,
that we matches together like black and white, one with a good one with a bad side,
but it never came like that, I invested all my energie and ended fucked up,
so I asked myself why I did all these things, and I found only one assertion,
because I knew from the first second on, he is the one of my dream pair vision.

Refrain :
Every Friend told me then, you are so naive, why will you never learn,
it depressed me a time, because I risked and never earned,
But I am a naive girl and I know I am, what should I do,
there is no way, should I change myself to guard my heart,
or should I risk to get hurt, and win once my part.

Keine Kommentare: